American Imports

Are you in the Armed Forces?

Do you want to import your car from abroad?

We understand that you want to bring your pride and joy to the UK whilst you're working. Central Garage specialises in making the necessary adaptations so that you can register and drive your car over here.

Typically American cars require a Fog Light to be added. We're more than happy to talk you through the requirements of the British MOT.


VPC Work

Letter of Authenticity

VAT Exemption Scheme

We participate in the VAT Exemption Scheme

Fly on over!